Wednesday, January 26, 2011

co-workers!

I have them, co-workers! And they're really cool!
back track: for those of you who do not know, for the past 4 weeks I have been virtually alone in the lab. BU didn't start till the 18th, so no one was here, then when classes did start everyone was too busy to come in. But today some did! All undergrad too. There was Lucas and Cara (freshman and sophomore), who I've met before and are really nice. Then there was Arjin (spelling?) and Zach, both seniors working on a sand lance project where they look at the fishes' ear bones. 
Anyhow, I was burning CDs today for Les (with the photo data) and both Arjin and Zach were in and I got to know them both better. Zach was kinda quiet and listened to music a lot but he's a pre-med kid hoping to finish the sand lance project in time. Arjin is a senior who is  an avid diver as well! We are planning to go to a sponge forest in Stellwagen bank (I did not know there were sponge forests there!) in the summer time!

I am so excited to be meeting the fellow lab members and I really like them all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment